Friday, September 30, 2011

Just Some Thoughts

I'll be honest; the last few weeks have been really emotional for me. I'm taking this medication that's supposed to be helping me with my depression but it's not. Also life isn't helping much either. There's been a lot of crying which I'm not used to. Anyway, I have had a lot of little thoughts lately, so I just put them all together here.


I've never been anything less than who I am. It might not be what you're looking for, but I was myself more with you than with anybody in my life. I don't regret it.

If I could give you anything, I would give you a mirror
To show you what I see
And though I’d love for you to see me too
It wouldn’t mean anything
If you couldn’t see what I see in you.

Though it feels like the best thing to happen to me in my life, I wonder if it's not meant for me.
Which doesn't make how it's impacted my life any less meaningful.
It means that the best thing to happen to my life is so great I can't even fathom it, and it'll be worth waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment